Serious Sam HD over Hamachiback
I. Game Preparation1. Install Serious Sam HD:The First Encounter
2. Get the TeknoGods Serious Sam HD Lan Coop Loader 1.0.
3. Extract the loader and its .DLLs to '<Sam folder>\Bin', ignore Antivirus warnings.
II. Hamachi Preparation1. Go to Control Panel > Network Connections.
2. Rightclick your Hamachi connection and go to 'Properties'.
3. Select 'Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)' and click 'Properties'.
4. In the new window, click 'Advanced'.
5. Uncheck 'Automatic Metric' and instead set it to 10.
6. Apply and close all windows bar the 'Network Connections' one.
7. Rightclick the Hamachi connection and click 'Disable'.
8. Wait a couple of seconds and 'Enable' it again the same way.
I'm not entirely sure what it looks like in Vista/7, but a friend on 7 found it using these instructions, too.
III. Hosting a Game1. Whilst on Hamachi, start Sam HD using the TeknoGods Launcher.
2. Start a game via 'TeknoGods Cooperative'.
IV. Joining a Game1. Whilst on Hamachi, start Sam HD using the TeknoGods Launcher.
2. Use the 'TeknoGods Cooperative' server browser to find and join the game.